Thursday, October 17, 2013

My favorite new steeping cup

I love my little test tube steepers. The only downside is that they keep the leaves pretty compacted. they don't give the tea much room to expand. So I wanted another glass steeper, but with more space for the leaves to open. I found this one on aliexpress and it's my new favorite.



It's 8oz, but doesn't feel small. It's round and the glass is thick and it feels great in the hand. It's got glass steeping insert so when the time is up I just pull up the insert and put it in the lid and voila, my tea is ready! It's great for resteeping too. Totally in love. Glad I bought 2.




It was 11 bucks with free shipping. Very happy with it.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cup-round-cup-heat-resistant-glass-cup-glass-tea-set-glass-cup-three-pieces-cup-beauty/874391595.html

No comments:

Post a Comment